Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cordon Testimonial Yap Kok Beng

Yap Kok Beng Testimonial On Cordon 7 Days Cordyceps Sinensis Brown Rice Cereal Nutridrink's.

Testimonial Yap Kok Beng
After Use Cordon 7 Days Cordyceps Sinensis Brown Rice Cereal Nutridrink's :

I suffer from Diabetes and high blood pressure. I consulted my doctor before I started taking Cordon 7 Days, as I realized Cordon 7 Days contains Inulin which is a sugar substitute.

My doctor explained Inulin is suitable for consumption by diabetes patients, not only it helps control sugar level in the blood, but also a healthy food supplement.

I took one packet per day, and continued with my medication. After 3 months, my sugar level and blood pressure were significantly lowered, I gained more energy and no longer need to visit the toilet as frequent as before in the midnight.

Source From :
Cordon 7 Days A4 Booklet, 8th Testimonial Page Part B.
Living : Malaysia, Kedah, Alor Setar

Job : Transporter
Name : Yap Kok Beng


More Testimonial Page Read Here...
Share your testimonial to us after use Cordon Products, click here to submit.

Instant Order Cordon 7 Days


Home || Cordon 7 Days A4 Booklet || Next Page || Previous Page || Top Page || Chinese